10 January 2009

Trying to Figure Out the Camera

My Mom is lending me her digital camera to take with me. Since I have no idea how to work a camera (or, pretty much, technology in general) I am taking this opportunity to attempt to upload pictures. Most of these are of no consequence, so feel free to ignore this post.

This is the packing station that Mom and I have set up in Abby's room. We normally do this sort of thing in the basement but "Treeville" has taken over the big table we normally use.

There were also some pictures on the camera leftover from Will's Graduation so I thought I would post those just for fun.


These are my grandparents with Will at his graduation. I think Grandma looks pretty snazzy in her suit.

This is me with Will, Abby and Grandma Peg after Will's graduation.

Grandma and Grandpa Hunter with the Graduate.


Here are my parent's with will at the graduation. My dad doesn't normally smoke cigars; it's just a silly St. Mary's tradition.

Okay, this is a good one. I took a picture of all of our stockings hung up by the fireplace (We haven't had a chance to take down the Christmas decorations yet). The blocks above the fireplace actually spell "Merry Christmas," but Will has changed them to make his own creative holiday saying. I think this pretty much captures my family's twisted sense of humor.

It looks like I've figure out how to do that, so I should be able to post some pictures of my trip in the near future. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm not even close to being ready, so I'd better go pack!

Peace,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment