01 January 2009

The Inaugural Post

The last few weeks have certainly been busy! I began December by writing several papers and preparing for finals. Before I knew it, finals were over and I was packing up my life at the University of Rochester.

I spent a few days wonderful days in New York City with Adam, looking at store windows and visiting Santa, then I flew out to Chicago to meet my family. After an eventful 24 hours in Chicago, my family and I headed back to Michigan. Christmas was spent with the family, and I recently rang in the New Year in East Lansing with some quality people.

In 10 days I will be heading out to Brussels, Belgium to study abroad. I am incredibly nervous, but I am looking forward to the change. I thought this blog would be a good way to keep in touch with friends and family while I am abroad. I hope to update it fairly often with posts and pictures (if I can figure out how to load pictures from the camera onto my computer) of my life while I am abroad.

Please leave comments here, or reach me through e-mail, facebook, or aim while I am abroad! Also, if I fail to update this please get on my case!

Love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. OMG Packing!! My parents always told me to keep the packing file "organized," and I never understood why. Nice picts of your fam on graduation! :]

    ReplyDelete